Friday, March 02, 2012

Kids Game Storage Unit

Original Post: Creative Organizing

Our Story:
This was a continuation of the card game strorage.  We have two drawers on our TV stand that would be great storage if we just used them right.  They were sitting - half empty - with things that were SUPPOSED to be somewhere else, but we were just too lazy to find them their homes. 





So I sat down, went through those drawers and made room for all the WII games and DVD's that were taking up space in the game storage unit.  That gave us a whole shelf and a half of extra space. 








Now we just have DVD cases that I want to get rid of, but I'm not sure if people even use them anymore.  I will have to put them on usedeverywhere and see if I can get rid of them - even for free!  And these are the before and after pictures of the game cupboard.





No comments:

Post a Comment