Thursday, March 29, 2012

Canvas Tape and Paint

Original Post: Ready Made

Our Story:
I was going to just make these by myself one day when the kids were napping, but I rethought this plan when I needed something to keep my daughter busy over Winter Break.  I bought two canvases from the Dollar Store and we just used regular masking tape.  My daughter got to choose which size she wanted and I ripped her off one piece at a time.  She laid the tape on the canvas by herself, wherever she wanted.  Then she chose the paint colour and painted each canvas.





























Verdict:
They turned out SO nice that I may make some more to give away as gifts.  They are handmade by my daughter and they look REALLY neat!  No need for spray paint, just regular kids paint worked for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment