Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cheesy Garlic Biscuits

Original Post: Salt and Turmeric

Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
- Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5in apart. Bake for 10min.
- In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
- When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F.
- Transfer into a plate and serves immediately





Verdict:
OMG These were delicious!  I can't even begin to explain how yummy these were!  The kids loved them, I loved them and even my husband loved them!  I love getting compliments from him when I cook (he's a chef) - cause I feel like I did something really special!

No comments:

Post a Comment