Original Post: Salt and Turmeric
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
- Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5in apart. Bake for 10min.
- In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
- When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F.
- Transfer into a plate and serves immediately
OMG These were delicious! I can't even begin to explain how yummy these were! The kids loved them, I loved them and even my husband loved them! I love getting compliments from him when I cook (he's a chef) - cause I feel like I did something really special!