Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentines Day #2 2012

Original Post: Craft Gossip, Danielle's Place

Our Story:
Finally we decorated the whole house for Valentines Day PLUS we made (most) of the our Valentines for our friends!






































The valentines were a lot of fun.  I cut out the hearts, my daughter wrote her friends names on the hearts, plus her name and then she glued on two feathers with a glue stick.  Afterwards, I wrote the saying in the middle.  On the example one, she wrote the word "FRIEND" on top and "ME" on the bottom.

Verdict:
This project was great for two reasons!
1. I've never made valentines before, but it was lots of fun and I can't wait to do it next year!
2. My daughter has never been better at writing the letters in the alphabet!  She did it ALL herself and I've never been prouder!

No comments:

Post a Comment