Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Tank Top Organization

When we moved, the closet in our Master Bedroom shrunk by a LOT!  I mean, a LOT!  In our old house, we had a walk in closet with double hanging space (high for my husband, lower rack for me) on all three walls.  It was wonderful!  In this house, we have a closet.  A regular, old, small closet.  It made me very sad.  We had to donate a lot of clothes (which made me happy) to make some extra space and we also had to buy an extra dresser (and because our room size shrunk as well, it was not easy fitting in a whole other dresser).

So, I had to be creative with space!  And I did!  I found some simple shower curtain hooks (Walmart) and just used some hangers that I already had in my closet.

The kids helped me sort the tank tops (GREAT math practice) and then hook them onto the shower curtains (GREAT fine motor practice).











Check out the sag on that hanger!  This was NOT going to last long so I kept a look out for some wooden hangers and found some while we were doing errands at Canadian Tire.  Probably not the cheapest place, but they do sell them.  The wooden hangers are much better because I know they won't break in the middle of the night and give me a heart attack!





No comments:

Post a Comment