Friday, January 13, 2012

I Spy

Original Post: Kinderpendent

Our Story:
I did this activity on a rainy day with my daughter.  I just wrote down most of the ideas from the blog and because she can't read yet, I read aloud what she needed to find.  Looking back, I probably should have just put a picture beside each thing so help with those early literacy skills, but I guess I was lacking in judgement that day.

Verdict:
I don't know if she just wasn't into it or what, but she didn't leave the basement.  She just looked around and found something that fit the description and said "Here".  I don't think I would do this one again.  We have done more of a treasure hunt with clues that she enjoys a lot more and it gets her moving around the whole house.  That's fun to do on a rainy day right after naptime because I can set up while they are sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment