Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hot Dog and Spaghetti

Original Post: Unknown

Our Story:


I thought I would find the least healthy, gross looking supper around and this is what I got!  I'm half joking, but this was a super fun supper.  First I cut the hotdog lengthwise because I'm not as confident in my CPR as I should be.  Then I diced the hot dogs.  I gave the pieces to my daughter who stuck the spaghetti through the hotdog (three in each piece).




When she was done, I collected all the mini spider-looking things and threw them into a pot of boiling water.  Once finished, I added some spaghetti sauce and some veggies on the side and that was supper!

Verdict:
Both my kids loved this and I'm ashamed to say that I think they ate 2 1/2 hot dogs each.  Plus all the spaghetti.  Would I make it again?  Probably.  Would I make it once a week?  No.  Probably not even once a month.  MAYBE every 3 months, but that would be pushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment