Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Glow Stick Bath

Original Post: FFFFOUND

Our Story:
My mom was actually the one that I got this pin from.  I thought that the next time I was at the Dollar Store I would pick up some glowsticks and try it.  But I was at Michaels one day and found these packs of 15 glow sticks for $1.50 and I couldn't resist.  Pretty good deal.  So I bought one pack and that night I threw three into the tub with the kids and turned out the lights.  My daughter loves baths, so this was something new and fun for her.  My son - HATES BATHS - but not this one!  He was so excited!  I think they played in the tub for about 45 minutes with these sticks, while I sat by the light of the hallway and read my book.

Verdict:
My kids ask for "Glow Baths" on a regular basis now. I went back to Michaels and bought 5 more packs. Best idea ever! Thanks mom!

2 comments:

  1. Kyan loves this, too! I'm so impressed with everything you've done so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this comment?? So glad he has fun! Where did you buy the glow sticks?

    ReplyDelete