Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Homemade Bathtub Cleaning Solution

It works!  It really works!  That's what I kept reading on Pinterest.  So I decided to try it.  I don't like smelly cleaners - I usually use vinegar and clean that way.  I had my own Bathtub cleaner, too.

Laundry Soap + Baking Soda.  Combine the two until the soap is a little bit thicker and use a sponge to scrub away the grime.

However, this idea seemed easier - and people said it was working - so I gave it a shot.
Dawn Dish Soap + Vinegar.  Equal parts of both.  Pour dish soap into a spray bottle.  Heat vinegar in the microwave and then add it to the spray bottle.  Gently shake and you're ready to go!
My personal verdict??  They both work about the same - REALLY well - but I do prefer the Dish soap and vinegar because it is in a spray bottle.  I still use the sponge and scrub, but I prefer spray bottles to apply.  I think that part is a personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment