Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daycare Provider Gift for the Summer

Now that summer is here, my kids are no longer in daycare until I go back to work at the end of August.  They have gone a couple days here and there at the beginning of July so that I could get some things done, but now they are finished for the summer and I wanted to give our daycare provider a little something.  So I went to Walmart and found some ingredients to make some great S'Mores, wrapped them up with ribbon, wrote a tacky note on the card (We hope you have S'More and S'More fun this summer.) and that was it.  Easy, not too expensive and I know they will use them because they go camping lots in the summer!  This is where I found the original idea (there are SO many more ideas, I can't wait to try more!)


No comments:

Post a Comment