Friday, July 27, 2012

Car Kleenex Box

Do you ever have the problem of keeping the kleenex box in your car in decent condition?  I know personally, mine always gets stepped on and in the winter, with snow on the boots, it gets wet and gross and I know I'm not alone.  I found this idea and I knew it would work well in our van.  But I did it a LITTLE bit different.  I found the container at the Dollar Store, which was great.  I actually found a wooden kleenex box that I thought would be perfect, but I was with my mom who in all her wisdom suggested that it too, would get wet.  So we took that box with us to compare sizes and went to the plastic containers.  There wasn't one that fit perfectly, but this was the closest.  When I got it home, I tried putting the box into the container and it wouldn't fit.  So I took out all of the kleenex and put that in the container instead, leaving it the same way as in the box so it still comes out nice.  Then I cut a hole in the lid, but it on and voila!  I haven't had to use it yet, but I'm hoping it does the trick!




No comments:

Post a Comment