Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Clean Finger Painting and colour hunt

Literacy and fine motor. I put a little bit of paint in each baggie so that my son could practice drawing shapes, letters and numbers with his finger.  Just a different way of practicing literacy and numeracy without a pencil.






Homework time. We had a special guest one day this week during circle time. My daughter had a day off school so she joined us.  She now has her own binder with worksheets that will help with her reading, printing and basic math skills.



Hunt for the colour blue. I gave a camera to my son so that he could go around the house and take pictures of everything blue that he could find. I think he just might grow up to be a photographer.






Books Used This Week
Ten Grouchy Groundhogs by Kathryn Heling
Groundhog Day by Gail Gibbons
Substitute Groundhog by Pat Miller
Groundhog Day by Margaret McNamara
Secret of the First One Up by Iris Hiskey Arno


Plus some non-fiction ones from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment