Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Our house is decorated and have been waiting for this day for a while now!
We always get pumpkins from my grandma who still grows them in her garden on the farm.  The kids love Thanksgiving because that means that the pumpkins are ready and we get to bring some home!



Last year my husband helped me make these cute Haloween blocks!  You can go to this website to get the printables and to get the dimensions for each of the blocks.  It's really simple.
1. Cut the 2x4 to the correct dimensions.
2. Paint each of the blocks what ever colour you wish.  I painted mine orange and black.
3. Print off the letters from the website above (or I'm sure you could make your own) and them out.
4. Once the paint is dried, use Modge Podge to glue the paper letters onto each of the blocks.
VOILA!  You're done!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment