Wednesday, October 03, 2012

12 Days of Kindergarten

Sorry, I know this is a little bit late.  The start of school is a busy time of year for us because not only do the kids go back to school, mommy goes back to work.  And this year was VERY special because my daughter started Kindergarten!
During the summer, we took her school supply shopping and clothes shopping.  She picked out MOST everything and was very proud of that.  I found this idea on Pinterest and I thought it would be a good idea to get her excited about school and to stop the question "When do I start Kindergarten again?"  Instead of using toilet paper tubes (looks cute, but really?  There are so big supplies on these lists!) we used paper bags.  Some of her BIG items still wouldn't fit, but for the most part, we were safe.  I started at 12 and she got a school supply every day.  Bag #1 was opened of course the day before her first day and it was her new school clothes (already washed) and new school shoes.  It was the perfect 12 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment