Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sheets in Pillowcases

This was one of those pins where I thought "What a great idea!" and then I forgot about it.  And then when I remembered and I did it, my thoughts were . . . "Was it worth it?"

Does it save you time when you are changing sheets?  NO
Does it save room?  NOT REALLY
Is it convenient to grab everything in one grab?  YES

But I'm telling you, MY pillow cases did NOT look like the ones in those pictures.  I guess I just have really big pillow cases, but when I shoved the sheet and the extra pillow case in, this was what I got.


So I just folded the extra end under and plopped it on the shelf.



Here are some things to think about before you do this.
1. If you have kids who have accidents at night - or even just the flu going through your house - you may not need a new pillow case every time.  Or the other way around.

2. If all your sheets and pillow cases are the same or you don't care what does with what - then this probably really isn't worth it - if you are already organized in your own way.  However, if you do find yourself more often than not with no pillow cases, then I would suggest this.  It's convenient and you know that with one grab, you will have everything you need to make your bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment