1 24 oz. bag of shredded hash browns
2 tbs oil
1/3 cup shredded cheddar
Bacon bits or 8-10 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
Extra shredded cheddar cheese
- Take your bag of hash browns and mix in the oil and 1/3 cup shredded cheese.
- Divide amongst the cups in your muffin tin, making sure to grease tin beforehand.
- Bake hash browns at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until toasty.
- Once they're finished, take them out and lower the temp of the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack an egg into each of the cups
- Top with bacon and a sprinkle of extra cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes (or until the eggs are as firm as you like them).
- Slide a knife along the edges to remove from pan when cooled.