Friday, June 08, 2012

Photography Challenge - Week One

I have a little bit of a love for photography, but I don't do it professionally or anything.  I just love to take pictures - mainly of my kids!  I found this Photography Challenge on Pinterest and I just had to try it.  So bear with me as I attempt to take a picture every day for a month.  I will post all the pictures that I have taken on Fridays with a small description of each.  Maybe you could play along too!  Click on the link above to get started!


Day One: "In the Morning"
My kids were looking out the window one morning, checking out the cars that were driving past.  Messy hair, PJ's and all!


Day Two: "Empty"
We aren't moving.  We aren't painting.  My baby is moving into a big boy bed.  This is a picture of his empty room, after I had cleared it out on my own while waiting for my husband to return with the bed, dresser and nightstand.


Day Three: "On Your Plate"
Mmm, I made this French Toast Bake with raspberries and I can't wait to share the recipe with all of you.  I want to make a couple changes first though, the recipe that I followed was lacking a little in the flavour department.

Day Four: "Close Up"
This is our "fur baby".  His name is Jax and sometimes (most of the times) we drives us crazy, but we love him anyways.  I think he was getting annoyed of the camera in his face while he was trying to eat.


Day Six: "Hat"
I missed Day Five.  So busy.  But this is my little man with his favourite hat and wearing it his favourite way.  Backwards.  He loves "Cars" and really anything else that has wings, wheels or tracks.

Day Seven: "Drink"
Every morning I must have my coffee in my mug.  I can't drink my coffee black so I either add creamer, hot chocolate or an instant French Vanilla powder.  Mmmm, I can smell it now!


No comments:

Post a Comment