Friday, November 09, 2012

Classroom Calendar

We have always had a classroom calendar in our preschool room, the traditional one that is in every single preschool, Kindergarten and Grade One classroom . . .
In our preschool there is very little plastic and plenty of kid made, nature found creations.  Our calendar shouldn't be any different.  This is where I found the original idea.  So one day during playtime, I got some of our little writers to help me make the new calendar.  I had two helpers and they wrote out all 31 numbers, 12 months and drew some pictures for some very special days that would happen throughout the months (music, field trips, art, swim days, etc.)  They were very proud of their creation, as was I!  They did such a great job helping fill our classroom space with their little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment