Thursday, April 03, 2014

Chalkboard Play

I love great deals, don't you??  I always watch Groupon and Living Social to get some great deals.  This chalkboard was one of them.  This was a great deal, you can find it full price now here on the Trend Matters website.  It's a decal, so when you are done with it, it SHOULD just peel right off.  I doubt that you would be able to use it again though.  I plan on keeping it on the wall for a long time, because I just don't know what it is going to do to the wall.  Worse case scenario, I have to repaint and possibly repair the wall.  Best case, it peels off and doesn't leave a mark!


I put it up on the weekend so that my kids could use it before daycare started back up on Monday, and they used it quite well!  Kept them busy playing school for about an hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment