Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Water Balloon Fun

Are there a couple of hot days in your forecase?  There have been lots around here and we have been taking advantage of them because for us - summer holidays are almost over!  Back to work.  Back to school.  Back to daycare.  Summer is coming to an end.  So we bought some water balloons!  There were a couple of things that I wanted to see if my daughter could do with the water balloons.  The first thing: Could she drop and try to catch the water balloon before it hit the ground (nope! but we had fun trying) and Could she throw or roll the water balloons to hit a target (using both one hand and both hands).  Yep, she could do that, sometimes.  We laughed and we had lots of fun!  Oh, and PLEASE clean up the mess no matter where you are.  Don't litter!

Sorry there are no pictures.  My camera stopped working.  I tell you, every electronic in this house that I touch, breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment