Thursday, August 09, 2012

Bulk Bubble Dispenser

What a great idea!  Instead of having the kids spill the whole containter of bubbles while they are playing so that I have to go out and buy brand new bubbles, I can make my own and if they spill it, they can refill it!  I can't say that I made the bubble solution in the container, though.  We actually used this at my preschool and another teacher made the solution and at the end of the June, I just took it home with me.  I got two cups - one for each kid - and a bubble wand and let them have fun.  My son is still learning how to blow bubbles.  He blows so hard that sometimes he actually falls over.  It's quite funny actually.  My daughter, well, she had a blast popping all of the bubbles that she blew.  They were both able to refill their cups when needed (not because of too much bubble blowing but because of spills) and they had so much fun being independent!  Be warned - my son decided that the cement needed a good dose of bubble solution and just watched it pour out while his cup lay abandoned on the grass . . .




  • Here are a couple of bubble recipes to get you started!
1/2 cup of dishwashing liquid (Dawn or Joy)
2 cups of water
2 teaspoons of sugar


12 cups water
i cup dishsoap
1 cup cornstarch
1 tbsp baking powder

No comments:

Post a Comment